20110301

california dreaming










photos by my friend Pete Voelker featuring Marcel Castenmiller, (via Contributing Editor)

"These photos are from a trip I took to Los Angeles in October of 2010. I was in need of an escape from New York City and was given the opportunity to go to L.A. One of my best friends would also be in L.A. so it was destined to be a good trip. Marcel was there for work and when he wasn't busy we were together most of the time. Going to shows, parties, the beach, and hanging out with friends."

A west coast getaway sounds a bit nice right about now.
tvs.

3 comments:

Skinny Suspenders said...

That poncho! Awesome pictures. Kind of really digging his hair too..

I ▲M DEER said...

Your blog is frickin' good, you need so much more followers.
Awesome photography in this post.

sp said...

Great photos man
Following you now

http://thedeercharmer.blogspot.com/